TotallySmiles is your one-stop dental resource for all of your oral health and wellness needs. Our dentists provide personalized dental care, tailored to your needs and goals. Whether you need routine preventative care, treatment options for complex dental concerns, or cosmetic dentistry solutions to achieve your dream smile, our Gaithersburg, MD dentist office is equipped to meet your needs.
Our office welcomes patients of all ages, at any stage in their dental health journies. This means that regardless of the current state of your smile, you can look forward to exceptional dental care in a warm and welcoming environment. Our goal is to help you and your entire family achieve lifelong dental health. Learn more about our comprehensive dental services below.
Dental Services in Gaithersburg, MD
Dr. Steven Anolik and Dr. Corey Anolik are experienced dentists in Gaithersburg, MD. They work together to provide patients of all ages with the dental services necessary to maintain and improve smiles at any stage of development. Rest assured that if you require dental care, we will treat you with kindness and respect every step of the way.
Our entire team looks forward to providing you with the care you need to achieve lifelong oral health and wellness. Our doctors have expanded our menu of dental services to ensure that TotallySmiles can offer treatment for any and all dental concerns.
General Dentistry in Gaithersburg, MD
Our general dentistry services are here to help you maintain your smile. We are happy to provide routine preventative dental care such as cleanings, fillings, periodontal screenings, and dental exams. Additionally, our doctors offer an extensive menu of other general dentistry treatments to ensure that we can care for your smile no matter what.
If you experience dental anxiety, a dental emergency, or require a custom mouthguard to participate in contact sports, TotallySmiles can provide you with the general dentistry services you need to improve and maintain your smile. The following are our general dentistry services:
- Sedation Dentistry – for patients who experience fear of the dentist or dental anxiety
- Tooth Extraction – to remove problematic teeth that are causing more harm than good within your smile
- Family Dentistry – offering age-appropriate dental solutions for patients of all ages, including children
- Emergency Dentistry – to assist you when something goes wrong within your smile
- Custom Mouthguards – providing you with the dental protection you need when participating in contact sports
Cosmetic Dentistry in Gaithersburg, MD
Our cosmetic dentistry services offer patients the solutions they need to achieve their dream smiles. We have seen firsthand how many patients take better care of their smiles once they feel confident in the cosmetic appearance of their teeth.
This is why we are happy to provide services that alter, improve, or restore the appearance of your smile following experiencing cosmetic concerns. If you have crooked, stained, or minorly damaged teeth, we can help restore the appearance of your smile and restore your confidence and peace of mind. Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Porcelain Veneers – allowing patients to achieve a minimally invasive, total smile makeover
- Tooth Bonding – to conceal minor blemishes on your dental structures
- Invisalign – a discreet alternative to traditional braces used to address mild to moderate orthodontic concerns
- Teeth Whitening – professionally removing years of stains and discoloration from your smile
Restorative Dentistry in Gaithersburg, MD
Our restorative dentistry solutions allow us to address complex dental concerns with effective treatment options. When something goes wrong with your smile, it’s important that you know who to call to restore your oral health and wellness.
With restorative dentistry, our doctors can address concerns like severe dental damage, tooth loss, jaw pain, and advanced gum disease. The sooner you see a dentist regarding your dental concerns, the better. Many dental concerns will only get worse the longer they are left untreated. Our restorative dentistry services include:
- Dental Crowns – to address and remedy severe, structural dental damages
- Dental Implants – the premier tooth replacement option for replacing one or more teeth
- Dental Bridges – a tooth replacement option that does not require a surgical procedure
- Dentures & Partials – a tooth replacement option designed to replace a full arch of teeth
- TMJ Treatment – offering symptom relief for patients experiencing frequent jaw pain and tension headaches
- Periodontal Disease Treatment – to restore your smile from the harmful effects of progressed gum disease